5 People who need a Chiropractor
Do you have a spine? The answer is yes, everyone with a spine needs a chiropractor in their life, this also includes animal by the way. BUT, here is a a list of 5 people who need a chiropractor and it should be non debate-able.
1) Parents, particularly new moms. Being a parent is the most challenging work on the planet. It’s emotionally, mentally and physically exhausting. Especially for moms. For new moms it is difficult. New moms are sleep deprived, nursing, and carrying around baby carriers all day. If you are a parent, please come get adjusted. You most likely don’t even realize how bad you actually feel because you are just trying to get through the day. Let’s get the stress off your body, increase your energy and get you back to being super parent!
2) Students. When you are spending hours upon hours looking at a textbook or computer screen all day, you are going to have problems. Neck pain, headaches, fatigue, shoulder pain and poor posture come from being a full-time student. Studying is great for your brain, but not great for your body. Students of all ages love chiropractic and feel so much better after adjustments. Feeling better leads to performing better!
3) Desk Jockeys. Do you spend most of your day seated at a desk? If so see #2 above. It’s the same situation. We are not designed to sit as long as we do. The average American desk worker spends 13 hours a day sitting!! That hurts just to think about! Sitting creates low back pain, neck pain, hip pain and sciatica. Chiropractic can help with all of those and then some.
4) Athletes. If you want to keep yourself in the game and performing at your best you need a chiropractor in your life. When you do get injured, if you have been well adjusted we can get you through injuries pretty quick. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a professional athlete, get adjusted!
5) Physical Laborers. Talk about a physically demanding job! I see people in my office that lift furniture, boxes, steel pipes and other objects all day long. Then they are bending over into spaces not designed for humans or holding camera equipment on their backs and the list goes on and on. And if you have a physically demanding job chiropractic care will help you maintain longevity in that career. I have a patient who has been an iron worker for 20 years and has been receiving chiropractic adjustments for half of that time. He says he has coworkers who are in and out of the job all the time because of injuries or they have to take an early retirement. This will not be the case for this particular patient because he is PRO ACTIVE!
Everyone who wants to be healthy and strong needs a chiropractor. These are the 5 types of people who need a chiropractor the most, based on what I have seen with my patients over the last 12 years in practice. If you fall into one of these categories and you need help, please call me at 773-545-9379.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Steven Bourdage