- Doctor of Chiropractic – National University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Human Biology – National University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology – University of Illinois Chicago
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- FirstLine Therapy Healthcare Practitioner
- Certified Sole Supports Provider
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association
- International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists
- Chiropractors on Purpose Serving (COPS)
- Sauganash Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Steven R. Bourdage
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Bourdage was introduced to chiropractic and wellness after a neck injury experienced from exercising. While under chiropractic care, he learned how the body is self-healing and self-regulating and symptoms are not the issue, but only a warning sign. After learning how the body works, and the chiropractic principles, Dr. Bourdage noticed that his severe allergies and asthma attacks also subsided while under chiropractic care and he no longer needed an inhaler! After suffering since childhood, these changes in Dr. Bourdage’s health were nothing short of miraculous. It was in that moment he decided he wanted to be a Doctor of Chiropractic and help others experience the miracles that chiropractic is famous for.
Dr. Bourdage believes in practicing what he preaches. He is an avid exercise enthusiast and enjoys living the healthy, natural lifestyle to its full potential.
He utilizes his passion, knowledge, and real life experiences to help his patients achieve their best health imaginable.
Dr. Bourdage and his wife Bing also live the chiropractic lifestyle with their three daughters Joi Mei, Jolie and Jocelyn. Dr. Bourdage has a passion for working with children that stems from helping his own daughters live the healthiest life possible.
Begin with the end in mind.
Why I love Bourdage Chiropractic
It offers the community a place to go for healing that is a welcoming and loving environment. It is very different than most medical offices you have been to.
When I’m not at Bourdage Chiropractic
I am either spending time with my wife and daughters or working out! If I am lucky it’s both!!
You’d be surprised to know
In 8th grade I was voted funniest in my class!